Monday, June 16, 2008

UPDATE

The gladiator shoe..now i was never a fan of gladiator shoes, in fact me and my friends use to call them jesus slippers but now i'm loving them...check out these stars wearing some of the hottest styles in gladiator shoes.






and check out this rockin studded belt designed after the one Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) wore all threw out the sex and the city movie..now available at Patricia Fields..



now for another update...those shorts from my previous post..well i got them and they are cute! pictures coming soon.. while at a international street fair held in midtown on fathers day i got these:
aren't they cute and colorful?

my new obsession:
Ryan Phillipe...oh my! I've watched "cruel intentions" and "i know what you did last summer" about 50 times this weekend..

And that was your style update for today more coming soon.

No comments: