Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shop Lauren Conrad

We tuned in every Monday to watch "The Hills", not only to see LC's drama filled life, but to see what she was wearing. Lauren has come a very long way from the flip flop and denim skirt wearing girl we saw on "Laguna Beach". LC has become a fan favorite and one of Hollywood's it girls. Now Lauren has launched her own clothing line, What do you gals & guys think of it?













Overall the line is average and overpriced ($150- $295).....However, One piece I fell in love with was the Safari Bodysuit, Love the pattern and the fit...Super cute!


all styles available @ www.laurenconrad.seenon.com

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Blah its kind of boring to me. I like your bluish polishes in your last post :)

labelfreementality said...

You know what I actually like the pattern. But the price is a turn-off. I can find some of this stuff at Urban.