Saturday, January 17, 2009

Trend Alert!

This Spring/Summer is all about volume, shape and lines, Many designers adopted this trend for their Spring collections...paying homage to ancient architecture. You'll be seeing alot of loose fitting clothing & lots of drapery. Which brings us to the "Harem Pant"Ok I know what your thinking, not the god-awful catastrophe MC Hammer wore back in his hay-day.... 


Think Princess Jasmine from "Aladdin" with a twist and you get the modern day Harem Pant, Not for everyone but if executed correctly, You can definitely pull this trend off. I say go minimal with this look, the pants are going to stand out already, so opt for flats, or platform pumps, a tank top & a chunky necklace and your good to go! Thank us later ;o)

F21

Urban Outfitters

Topshop
Alice & Olivia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the jumper

Ron Bass said...

I already got me a pair, Cant wait to unleash that peace this summer.

Just a Scandinavian kid name Ron!