Friday, March 27, 2009

Beyonce's "I AM" Tour Costumes Revealed

Beyonce kicked off her " I AM" world tour yesterday in Canada, Wearing one of a kind pieces by legendary Designer Thierry Mugler (whom Beyonce personally chose as Creative adviser for the tour).  

Sasha Fierce is another aspect of Beyonce’s personality,” Thierry Mugler, the man who designs Beyonce’s costumes says to WWD (Womens Wear Daily). “She is Fierce on stage and Beyonce in real life. I tried to understand these two sides with my own perception of both aspects....”

“There will be a lot of dramatization and metamorphosis on stage,” he states further. “Feminine. Free. Warrior. Fierce.  As a creative adviser for this tour, it is my responsibility to make her vision come true.”

 The designs show the duality of Beyonce between being a woman and a warrior.


 



1 comment:

Birgit said...

I really really like your blog! Gonna follow it, well i'm gonna try!

xx birgit