Thursday, December 25, 2008

Marc Jacobs: Cancer Campaign

Earlier this year Marc Jacobs started a naked T-shirt campaign, to help raise awareness and money for melanoma- which is a type of skin cancer. These t-shirts feature celebs like Victoria Beckham, Heidi Klum,Eva Mendes and even the designer himself.I just came across these shirt about two weeks ago and I'll admit I laughed a little seeing all the nude celebs, but they got my attention and I did my research. As someone who is a cancer survivor I think these shirts are a great investment and a percent of the money made off these shirts go towards cancer research. So far over $500,000 was raised and used for the NYU School of Medicine Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group.



You can find these tee's at any Marc Jacobs store, help out a great cause and pick up one today:








No comments: